Date: Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Michael Stout, Toyo Gakuen University, Tokyo
Web 2.0 is about user-generated content. ELT2.0 is about learner-generated content. In this workshop, participants will learn how to integrate Web 2.0 tools into ELT classes. This presentation will provide hands on practice and discussion of ideas for using learner-generated content in the classroom. Some of the work presented in the workshop was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (23520696).
Michael Stout, currently a full time lecturer at Toyo Gakuen University in Tokyo, is a powerful force in the JALT community and beyond, having held many senior officer positions in several ELT organizations, as well as serving as lecturer, presenter, author, and grant-funded researcher in the field.
Also in Nagoya!
Michael will also do this workshop in Nagoya on Sunday, September 23rd from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: JR GIFU - Heartful Square Culture Centre 2nd Floor (Southeast end of Gifu Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: