Date: Sunday, September 23rd, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Michael Stout, Toyo Gakuen University, Tokyo
Web 2.0 is about user-generated content. ELT2.0 is about learner-generated content. In this workshop, participants will learn how to integrate Web 2.0 tools into ELT classes, they will get some hands on practice, and they will come up with their own ideas for using learner-generated content in their classes. Some of the work presented in the workshop was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (23520696).
Also in Gifu!
Michael will also do this workshop in Gifu on Saturday, Sept. 22nd, from 7 PM to 9 PM.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 3F, Lecture Room (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526