Consulate of the United States: Fukuoka:
Teaching Speaking English
Date: Monday, March 4th, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Thomas Santos, Regional English Language Officer, Embassy of United States Embassy in Seoul, South Korea
The U.S. Consulate in Fukuoka and Seinan Gakuin University are pleased to invite you to a special seminar for English educators designed to help teachers to inspire their students to actively speak English. The trainer is Mr. Thomas Santos, the U.S. State Department's Regional English Language Officer for Korea, Japan and Taiwan. In his more than 20 years as an educator, Mr. Santos' main areas of interest have been effective classroom practice, curricular reform, and the use of the arts in language education. We hope as many English educators as possible will attend this seminar.
Organization: Consulate of the United States: Fukuoka
Venue: Seinan Gakuin University, Fukuoka (near Nishijin Subway Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Consulate of the United States: Fukuoka
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 092-761-6661