Introduction to Using iPads in the Language Classroom
Date: Saturday, September 28th, 2013 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Paul Daniels (Kochi University of Technology), Tom Gorham (Teikyo Jr/Sr High School, Komazawa University)
Are you interested in using Apple's revolutionary technology in your classes, but don't know where to start? Join us for an introduction as to how iPads can enhance your language teaching. We’ll show you practical ways that iPads are being used in secondary schools and universities.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (first time free)
Venue: JR Gifu Station, Heartful Square, 2nd floor, east wing
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: