Incorporating picture books by Eric Carle and Leo Lionni in EFL classrooms of children
Date: Sunday, September 29th, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Miori Shimada
The presenter will explain how she incorporates picture books by Eric Carle and Leo Lionni into her teacher-training course and how the students familiarize with the themes and content of many titles by each author. The presenter also suggests ways the teacher can develop activities from these books for use. Registration starts at 1:30.
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan, Shiino Omiya Center Plaza 5F, 1-10-18, Sakuragi-cho Omiya-ku, Saitama City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800