Mind And Body: Active Learning And Teaching Strategies
Date: Saturday, September 27th, 2014 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil (Smart Kids Circle)
Research shows the brain is more activated by movement than by sitting which increases fatigue and reduces concentration. Learning by doing creates more neural networks in the brain. Moreover children find active learning to be more fun and engaging, which means they’re more incline to learn. In this workshop the presenter will share some classroom-tested games you can use right away.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (first time free)
Venue: Heartful Square, Gifu Station, East Wing, 2F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: