Who Needs Needs Analysis?
Date: Saturday, April 20th, 2002 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Kathleen Brown
What is needs analysis and what are its uses? Who should be concerned with a needs analysis? Current research on needs analysis can inform the decision-making process at the classroom, curricular and institutional levels. In this workshop, various frameworks for needs analysis and issues in designing and implementing a needs analysis will be discussed. As a group we will look at practical ways to implement a needs analysis suitable for a variety of settings. Let a new approach to needs analysis provide a fresh look at the coming academic year.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tsukushi Kaikan, 4-8-10 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka (An 8-minute walk from Tenjin subway station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: