Games and Activities that Work for Me
Date: Saturday, March 14th, 2015 Time: 1:45 PM - 4:00 PM
Kagoshima ETJ will be having its first meeting in 5 years, so this is an opportunity for all teachers of English to participate in a renewal support for teachers of children in Kagoshima, whether it is to pay it forward by sharing one of your favourite classroom games or activities or just learning from more experienced teachers. Doors open at 1:30 PM, registration at 1:45 and the meeting begins at 2:00 PM promptly. There will be a time for refreshments and socialising. Finally interested participants can join in a short meeting after the workshop to discuss the future direction of Kagoshima ETJ.
Organization: ETJ Kagoshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kagoshima)
Venue: Yuki English and Math School (ゆきえいすうじゅく) 3-4-17 Josei, Kagoshima shi 〒890-0041
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kagoshima
Email QR Code: