JALT National Pre-Conference My Share, and Chapter AGM (Annual General Meeting)
Date: Saturday, November 12th, 2016 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Miguel Mision, Gregory Birch, and Damian Gowland
Please note the change of date to Saturday, November 12th
At the Shinshu JALT November event, members presenting at the JALT National Conference will share their research, and Damian Gowland will talk about his experience on a CELTA course in the Galapagos Islands. We will also hold our Annual General Meeting, which includes a report on the state of the chapter and an election for next year's officers.
Organization: Shinshu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shinshu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Matsumoto City Tourist Information Office (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shinshu JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: