English study home stay: A case study
Date: Thursday, August 17th, 2017 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Kayoko and Kunie
A 60-photo PowerPoint presentation in English and Japanese about a 3-week home stay in Chester, UK, involving 26 university students. Students who attended the program will be present for a Q-and-A session following the presentation.
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: AEON building 7th floor, opposite Chuo station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code: