Date: Sunday, February 11th, 2001 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: DramaWorks (Theo Steckler, Ian Franklyn, and Marc Sheffner)
Star Taxi is a story told in twenty scenes of dialogue. Star Taxi is easy and fun to use, does not require any drama experience or props, and does not end in a full-blown dramatic production. It is a complete course but can also be used as a supplement. It is designed for use with teenagers and adults, although the warm-ups and language activities we include can be, and are, used with younger children. Most workshop participants find them highly entertaining and refreshing, whatever kind of class they teach.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Iris Kyuden Plaza (2F of I'm Building)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT