Content and Language Integrated Learning: What, Why, and How?
Date: Sunday, November 4th, 2018 Time: 10:15 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Plenaries: Sandra Kouritzin (University of Manitoba and Kwansei Gakuin Visiting Scholar), Shinichi Izumi (Sophia University); call for papers due September 30
We invite you to submit a proposal for a 25-minute talk on your experience with CLIL. Topics might include activity ideas, curriculum design, L1/L2 language use and purpose, or best practices and pitfalls. Please email a 200 word abstract with a title and a short 50 word bio including your name and affiliation to jaltkyoto-AT-gmail-DOT-com by midnight on September 30th, 2018. Presenters will be notified of their acceptance by October 15. Kyoto JALT is looking forward to receiving your submissions!
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: