MyShare: Online quiz tools
Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Call for presenters open until Feb. 1, 2019
This will be a my-share demonstration event about using freely-available participation / quiz tools such as Kahoot!, Google Quiz, ClassMarker, etc. Please contact Bill Pellowe (fukuokajaltpresident--AT--gmail.com) with a short abstract by February 1 to get involved!
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Tenjin, Fukuoka City: Kurume University Satellite Campus (ELGALA building, next to Daimaru, near Tenjin Minami station, room 601-2 map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: