Institute for Foreign Language Research and Education, Hiroshima University:
Using Technology to Improve Students' English Skills
Date: Monday, January 21st, 2019 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Adrian Leis (Miyagi University of Education)
In recent years, there has been a large increase in the number of teachers using technology in their classrooms. However, the question still remains as to whether this is indeed beneficial for the learners and the teachers themselves. In this workshop, Associate Professor Adrian Leis from Miyagi University of Education will discuss various issues related to computer-assisted language learning (CALL), such as online testing and flipped learning, from perspectives of second language pedagogy and second language learning motivation. The workshop will be interactive with participants expected to share their opinions and ideas regarding topics related to CALL, language teaching, and language learning motivation.
Venue: Hiroshima University, Higashihiroshima Campus, Institute for Foreign Language Research and Education, room J307 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute for Foreign Language Research and Education, Hiroshima University
Email QR Code: