How to Teach English to Children More Actively
Date: Sunday, July 14th, 2002 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Nagano Yoshimi and Nakatsuka Junko
First Nagano will demonstrate fun activities and songs with a lot of additions for children, based on Book 1 of the Sunshine Kids text series used in public elementary schools in Nagoya. Then Nakatsuka will demonstrate Jazz Chants by Carolyn Graham, which is an effective and fun method of teaching English, especially for children. Nakatsuka will introduce how she teaches jazz chants through dance. Be ready to be active!
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (for both or only one of today's two presentations)
Venue: Nagoya International Center, lecture room # 2, 3rd Fl.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526