2019 Kyushu ELT Expo
Date: Sunday, December 1st, 2019 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Various Speakers
The Kyushu English Language Teaching Expo is the premiere event of the year for all teachers of English in the Kyushu region. It's an important time for the teaching community to come together, exchange ideas, and grow professionally. There will be presentations on English teaching at all levels and situations by authors, trainers, and teachers, as well as displays for teaching materials.
- Presentations and workshops from major publishers: Learn more about the textbooks and materials you are already using in your classrooms. Find out what's new and exciting in ELT and how to make your classes even better today and courses more engaging in the future.
- Presentations by local teachers: Come hear from teachers with innovative techniques and successful stories to share. Share and discover new and exciting ways to become more effective in the classroom. Network with others from your area with similar teaching situations. See the schedule (PDF).
- Wide range of ELT materials and services for sale at a discount: Lots of the regular favorites will be available at great prices. Shop around and discover new materials all available under one roof. Speak with representatives trained to answer all of your coursework questions.
- Roundtable discussions: School owners' forum: Talk management and business with local owners, managers, head teachers, and private teachers.
- Elementary school ALT and HRT roundtable: A chance to gather, share stories, and discuss challenges.
- Japanese language presentations: 日本語のプレゼンもあります。
- Network with other teaching professionals: Make new connections and find out what's happening in the teaching community.
- On-site Café: Enjoy specially catered food and drinks as well as snacks on location in the display hall. There's plenty of space to sit, relax, meet old friends and make new ones.
All are welcome to attend! You can register online to save time when you arrive.
Organization: ETJ Fukuoka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Fukuoka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen (free membership available at Reception Desk)
Venue: Seinan Gakuin University, Building 2, Nishijin, Fukuoka (map from Nishijin Subway Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Fukuoka
Email QR Code: