One-on-One: Ideas for Very Small Classes
Date: Sunday, May 25th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Bo Causer and David Lisgo
Kagoshima ETJ is a group for teachers teaching English to children and junior high school students. The May topic deals with teaching very small classes, including one-on-one situations where there is only one student.
Organization: ETJ Kagoshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kagoshima)
Cost: 500 yen; refreshments will be provided
Venue: The Gallery next to Jelly Bean's Educational, Kousha Biru 2nd Floor, Room 202B, Shinyashiki-cho 16-118B, Kagoshima. Parking is available.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kagoshima
Email QR Code: