The First Annual JALT Shinshu Family Retreat
Date: Saturday, August 9th, 2008 Time: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
When: The weekend of August 9th & 10th, 2008.
Where: Shimin No Mori (Ueda-shi). Telephone (0268) 23-0363.
Who: Any JALT Shinshu members and their offspring.
Cost: Precisely 6, 300 yen per bungalow, with up to five people per bungalow. (Please bring your own sleeping bags or bedding.)
Registration Deadline: Registration simply involves paying this (non-refundable) 6, 300 yen bungalow rental fee to Sean Mehmet by Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008. Of course, let's all make this inaugural event the family-focused, thoroughly relaxing, good time that it so richly deserves to be!
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Cost: 6,300 yen per day
Venue: Shimin No Mori (Ueda-shi). Telephone (0268) 23-0363
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code: