National Geographic Learning:
Recipes for Making Young Learner Classes a Success
Date: Sunday, June 20th, 2021 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Alison Hasegawa (Miyagi University of Education), Chiyuki Yanase (Keio University), Andrew Tiffany (National Geographic Learning), Gisela Murai (Gigi's English School)
Preparing a good lesson is like preparing a good meal. Both need quality ingredients carefully selected and blended using the best recipes for success. These free webinars from National Geographic Learning will give you more confidence to guide and support your students, and help you develop your own recipe for success!
- Enhancing the Emotional Wellbeing of Young Learners and Teachers Through Storytelling (Alison Hasegawa and Chiyuki Yanase)
- Success in Teaching Very Young Learners (Andrew Tiffany and Gisela Murai)
More details and free registration: ngljapan.com/virtually-anywhere-2021-yl.
Organization: National Geographic Learning (Cengage Learning) (National Geographic Learning)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National Geographic Learning
Email QR Code: