Call for Papers
The Peace as a Global Language 2003 Conference is issuing a call for presentations to be given Sept. 27-28, 2003 at Seisen University, Tokyo. We invite peace-loving teachers, students, researchers, NGO activists and other citizens interested in giving presentations on topics relating to peace, human rights and the environment, to please send a 50-word summary to us by February 28, 2003.
- name(s) and address(es) with phone/fax and email address of presenter(s)-- if more than one, then please write all the member names and information plus who is the representative/contact person.
- language of presentation
- bilingual of J and E
- title of presentation (less than 45 Japanese letters or 15 English words)
- type or presentation:
- lecture followed by Q and A
- roundtable discussion
- panel discussion
- other ( )
- summary of presentation (less than 150 Japanese letters or 50 English words)
- preferred length of the session
- 45 min.
- 60 min.
- 90 min.
- other ( )
- preferred day
- both days are possible
Please write PGL & your name in the title, and email to : QZG12612@nifty.com
or send by post to: Barbara Summerhawk, 6-5-20, Fujimi-cho, Nishi Tokyo-shi, Tokyo 202-0014 If you live in Japan, you could also apply through our sponsors
, since this year each sponsor could recommend up to five presenters. To use this option, please try to apply the group in related field of your interest if you are familiar with them.