Date: Sunday, October 20th, 2002 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Ken Norizuki, Shizuoka Sangyo University and Donn Ogawa, Longman
Ken Norizuki discusses fairness in institutional English language testing, and Donn Ogawa explores ways to motivate language learners using new materials from Longman.
Organization: Shizuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shizuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shizuoka Kyoiku Kaikan (next to Mr. Donuts, across from Shin-Shizuoka station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shizuoka JALT
Email QR Code: