Using the Web with Your ESL Students
Date: Sunday, February 16th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Charles Kelly
Kelly introduces selected websites and explains how to use them with your students. Teachers will be shown how to find additional websites appropriate for their own students. At the end of the presentation, teachers will be shown how they can write data for quizzes that can be put online at a4esl.org (Activities for ESL Students), which is a project of The Internet TESL Journal featuring contributions by many teachers.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Nagoya Institute of Technology
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526