Using Movies & TV Programs for Learning English
Date: Sunday, February 9th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: "Linda" Lyudmila Fudzikata and Small Group Discussion
Linda will present ideas both as a language learner and a teacher regarding how to best use movies and TV programs for language learning as well as give tips on what to do and what to avoid. Afterwards there will be a discussion time in groups divided according to wear people teach, so bring any problems you are facing in your teaching for group brainstorming! Join us for a lively discussion, and feel free to share successful ideas in ELT too!
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Ginou Bunka Kaikan near JR Kannai & Yokohama Subway Isezakichojamachi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: