Date: Sunday, April 13th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Marc Sheffner
DramaWorks' two textbooks, Star Taxi (2000) and PopStars (2002), both use drama techniques to provide intensive speaking and listening practice for teenagers and young adults. They function as complete courses, and include warm-ups, language activities and teacher's notes. They may also be used as supplements. This will be a workshop-style, participatory presentation introducing the books and how they can best be used.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Venue: Building 5, Aichi University, Toyohashi Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299