Recent Developments in Monkasho's English Educational Policy
Date: Sunday, April 27th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kensaku Yoshida
As a member of one of the research groups created for the "Strategic Plan to Educate Japanese Who Can Use English," as well as a member of the Super English Language High School Assessment and Advisory Committee - two of the most recent Monkasho projects to revise English education in Japan - Kensaku Yoshida will present his views on the Monkasho intiatives. He will also detail his views on what he believes to be some of the factors that must be considered in bringing about positive changes in English education in Japan.
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Columbia University Teachers College, Suidobashi Campus (Suidobashi Station or Jimbocho Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: