My Share with Students and Teachers
Date: Sunday, April 27th, 2003 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Panel Moderated by Tim Grose
How often do we really listen to our students? We think we know what works in our classes and take much for granted, seldom confirming our instincts with the students themselves. "My Share" will try to rectify this. A panel of students will present aspects of their language learning experiences. These will include an overview of methods that they feel are effective. Afterwards, a panel of teachers will discuss the same issues. A moderated discussion will follow and any other attendees who would like to contribute their (brief) "My Share" would be very welcome. We hope that sharing ideas will help us be more reflective in the classroom.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: HIS (Hokkaido International School) 1-55 5-jo 19-chome, Hiragishi Toyohira-ku, Sapporo (near Sumikawa Subway Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: