Effective Approaches to Teaching English and International Cultural Exchange to Elementary School Students
Date: Sunday, April 20th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:45 PM
Speaker: Sarah McAlister
Sarah McAlister will be presenting hands-on ideas on how to teach English songs, games and chants to teachers of elementary school children. Her main theme is international cultural exchange in the classroom. Particular emphasis is placed on how to introduce practical activities to large classes.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Shinshu University Kyoikugakubu Shinanoki Kaikan in Nagano-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: