Is Comprehensible Input Sufficient for the Development of Foreign Language Skills?
Date: Sunday, April 27th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Beniko Mason, Shitennoji International Buddhist University
Beniko Mason will report the results of studies that have investigated the efficacy and efficiency of extensive reading and listening on the development of reading comprehension, reading speed, writing, grammar, and vocabulary. She will also discuss the theoretical and practical implications of the findings of these studies.
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shigaku Kaikan (five-minute walk from the East Exit of JR Motomachi Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: