Genki English: Elementary School English
Date: Sunday, April 20th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Richard Graham, Will Jasprizza
The presentation will discuss the Monbukagakusho guidelines for English at the elementary school level and how to implement those guidelines in a fun, motivating way. Education consultants Richard Graham and Will Jasprizza will cover a range of topics including thinking like a kid, making use of games, how to use songs, class control, and motivation techniques. Will and Richard will demonstrate, using the Genki English CDROM songs and software, how technology can make language teaching easy! And remember - no passive watching - everyone will try the activities for themselves! The last part of the presentation will be open for Q and A.
Organization: Ibaraki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Ibaraki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Ibaraki Christian University, Oomika-cho, Hitachi City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Ibaraki JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0298-58-9523
Email QR Code: