Osaka IIEEC Study Group:
How to Review
Date: Sunday, April 13th, 2003 Time: 9:45 AM - 11:45 AM
Speaker: IIEEC Trainer
IIEEC is a teacher training organization for teachers of young learners. The monthly IIEEC Study Group meeting welcomes all teachers who are interested in improving their teaching techniques and getting students to ask questions as well as answering them. Each month has a different topic, songs and activities. April's theme is "How to Review" and will be filled with teaching tips, games, songs and fun activities for every level.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Osaka IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 1,500 yen
Non-members: 3,000 yen
Venue: Yamanishi Fukushi Kinen Kaikan, 06-6315-1868 (fax 06-6316-1094)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919