Nagoya IIEEC Study Group:
Teaching Junior High Students
Date: Sunday, April 20th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC Trainer
Let's get your students out of the "exam hell" and have them learn "Living English" through conversation and fun activities. In addition you will learn how to teach grammar points such as the comparatives, present perfect, conjunctions, etc. through interactive activities. Pre-register on IIEEC's web site.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Nagoya IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,000 yen (tax not included)
Non-members: 10,000 yen (tax not included)
Venue: Denki Bunka Kaikan, 2-2-5 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919