Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group:
Teaching Classes in English (for Japanese teachers)
Date: Sunday, April 13th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC Trainer
If you are not sure how to conduct a class in English, come to this workshop to increase your Classroom English and your own English ability. Pre-register on IIEEC's web site.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,000 yen (tax not included)
Non-members: 10,000 yen (tax not included)
Venue: Computer Kyoiku-sha, Hakata Kindai Bldg. 3F, 1-1-33 Hakata-Eki-Higashi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka city
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919