DramaWorks: Drama Techniques for Teaching EFL
Date: Sunday, April 13th, 2003 Time: 2:15 PM - 4:20 PM
Speaker: Tyler Warfield
Mr. Warfield of DramaWorks will lead a presentation using a new method for teaching EFL using drama techniques. This method has been used successfully in secondary and higher education. DramaWorks texts are stories told in 20 scenes of dialogue and are designed to be acted out. The materials are easy and fun to use and do not require any drama experience, props or special acting ability. The textbooks include warm-ups, language activities and teacher's notes. This will be a workshop-style, participatory presentation.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shinonome High School Kinenkan 4F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211