Spring Picnic Party [postponed to 4/27]
Date: Sunday, April 27th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: It's a picnic!
The plan is to meet between 1:30 and 4:30 or so in the Nishinomaru Japanese Garden on the west side of Osaka Castle Park (subway Tenjinbashi station, Keihan Tenmabashi station, or Osakajo-koen or Morinomiya stations on the JR Loop line are closest). There will be no formal presentation but simply a relaxing chance to share ideas and fun amidst the spring foliage. Bring friends and family, something to sit on, a frisbee or anything else for recreational fun, and food and drink if you like. Some refreshments will be served and we plan to have an Easter egg hunt at about 3:00 for kids of all ages. Feel free to come and go as your schedule permits. If you have suggestions or would like to help organize more activities or refreshments for this event, please email Bob Sanderson at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll most likely continue past 4:30 either in the park or at a nearby restaurant. We expect to have fabulous weather and a great day. This event was originally scheduled for April 20th but was postponed due to inclement weather.
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Venue: Osaka Castle Park's Nishinomaru Japanese Garden
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: