Introductory Certificate in Teaching English to Children, one day course
Date: Sunday, April 20th, 2003 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:15 PM
Speaker: David Paul, author of Finding Out, Communicate, and more.
This is a one-day certificate course in teaching English to elementary school children. Trainer David Paul is the author of Finding Out, Communicate, Songs and Games for Children, Discover English, Discover the World, and Discover the Universe.
The components of the course:
- How do children learn?
- Getting children fully involved in playing and learning.
- Using phonics to develop active reading and writing.
- Integrating and having fun with songs.
- Planning lessons that keep children focused and motivated.
- Practice with various language targets.
To join, please contact eigoTown by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and fax number. Members of ETJ (English Teachers in Japan) receive a discount; membership in ETJ is free and you can join on the day of this event.
Cost: eigoTown Members: 9,000 yen for ETJ members
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: MIPRO, World Import Mart 6F, Sunshine City Ikebukuro, 3-1-3 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: