JALT International Conference:
PAC3 at JALT2001: A Language Odyssey (Day 2 of 3)
Date: Saturday, November 24th, 2001 Time: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Hundreds of speakers
- 08:30 -- Open registration
- 09:00 -- Start programs (200 meetings, short papers, posters, colloquia)
- 09:00 -- Start EME (educational materials exhibition)
- 11:00 -- Main Plenary speeches
- Adrian Underhill, Consultant Trainer to Embassy CES International Teacher Training Institute. Representing IATEFL. Learning Leadership and its relevance in ELT today
- Tessa Woodward, Ph.D., Professional Development Coordinator and Trainer for Hilderstone College, Kent, England. Supported by British Council. Planning Lessons and Courses
- 17:00 -- Collaborative Plenary Speeches
- Christopher N. Candlin, Ph.D., City University of Hong Kong & Anne Burns, Ph.D., MacQuarie University, Australia
- 18:00 -- Close Educational Materials Exposition
- 19:00 -- End regular programs
- 20:00 -- End meetings/others
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: JALT Members: Discounts on the per-day and package pricing.
Non-members: varies: there are 1-day, 2-day and 3 day prices.
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, Kitakyushu (5 minutes from Kokura Shinkansen Station) Link: How to get there
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: