East Shikoku JALT:
Getting To Know You
Date: Sunday, April 13th, 2003 Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Speaker: David Moreton
To help start off your new April classes on the right foot, this workshop gives you ideas and activities for the first day in class, including:
- Getting to know your students;
- Allowing your students to get to know you;
- Breaking the ice;
- Remembering their names;
- Helping them get to know each other.
Organization: East Shikoku Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (East Shikoku JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tokushima Catholic Church (in front of Jyoto High School)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact East Shikoku JALT
Email QR Code: