Sharing Activities and Lesson Plans
Date: Sunday, April 13th, 2003 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
This is the first workshop of Hokkaido ETJ. ETJ stands for English Teachers in Japan. Hokkaido ETJ is a group for teachers of children and junior high school students. All teachers are invited to attend.
Organization: ETJ Sapporo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sapporo)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: 'HELP' Language School, 1-35 Kita 6 jyo Nishi 27 cho-me, Chuo-Ku; above a Flamenco Dance School (nearest subway Nishi 28, Tozai Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sapporo
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 011-758-2740