Classroom Activities to Motivate JHS Students
Date: Sunday, April 20th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Mark & Rohini
This workshop on activities to motivate junior high school students contains lots of activities that can also be used with lower-level adult students.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Venue: Oxford University Press, 4-1-40 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo. The building is just behind the Okura Hotel opposite the swimming pool. Edomizaka Mori Bldg. 1F (entrance via Basement on Sundays)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: