Teachers Talking About Teaching
Date: Sunday, April 27th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: various speakers
What do we language teachers do in our classrooms? The last student closes the door and the language classroom is a secret territory, its goings-on known only to the students and the teacher. What are we teachers doing in our classrooms? Are we all doing the same kinds of activities? Are our students really benefiting from our approach to language-teaching and learning? Is there a continuous link between the educational stages? How can we improve what we do to most enable effective learning in our classrooms? Iwate JALT invites you to our April discussion meeting. Bring your comments, questions, and ideas. Share your thoughts, problems, concerns, etc. with fellow teachers.
Organization: Iwate-Aomori Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Iwate-Aomori JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Mary's English Talk, 2-9-65 Kuroishino, Morioka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Iwate-Aomori JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 019-662-8816
Phone (work): 019-663-3132
Email QR Code: