Foreign Children in Japanese Schools
Date: Sunday, April 20th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Panel Discussion
Himeji JALT is happy to welcome five members of the Himeji community who will discuss the experiences of their children in Japanese schools. The panel chairwoman will be Masae Matsumoto. The panel members will be Mrinalini Mazumber from Bangladesh, Pornpana Yano from Thailand, Keiko Ohta from Laos, Pham Thi Bich Le Watanabe from Vietnam, and Olinda Keiko Shoshima from Brazil.
Organization: Himeji Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Himeji JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (students free)
Venue: Hanakita Shimin Hiroba (located directly across from Nozato Station, Bantan Line; plenty of free parking; from Himeji Station, train leaves at 13:50)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Himeji JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0792-92-8808