JALT International Conference:
JALT Junior 2001 (Day 3 of 3)
A conference for teachers of children
Date: Sunday, November 25th, 2001 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: A fantastic range of speakers
JALT Junior 2001 is a special mini-conference held at the PAC3/JALT2001 conference site for teachers of children, and features:
- 8 presentations on this day in three rooms, including:
- Publisher sessions featuring popular authors of children's books.
- Academic and practical presentations (short papers, demonstrations, workshops)
- The Teaching Children Special Interest Group Forum: Language Directions in Asia for Young Learners
- Admission to the PAC3/JALT2001 Final Plenary and Panel
- Entry to the PAC3/JALT2001 Educational Materials Exposition
- PAC3/JALT2001 attendees are welcome to attend JALT Junior for no additional charge.
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: 4,000 yen/day (pre-register for 9,000 for 3 days)
Venue: West Japan General Exhibition Center, Kitakyushu (5 minutes from Kokura Shinkansen Station) Link: How to get there
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Website: www.jalt.org/conferenceJALT Central Office
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630JALT Conference Program Chair
Email QR Code: