A Class Project: Collaborative Newsletters
Date: Sunday, October 26th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Joyce Cunningham
This demonstration will describe an interesting student-generated class project that produces a professional-looking newsletter. Students themselves selected the general focus and topics of the newsletter. They also selected their own roles on the paper, choosing from among such staff positions as reporters, editors, inputters, layout/design, photographers, proof readers, etc. In this presentation, Joyce Cunningham outlines the steps involved in undertaking such a project.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Venue: Gunma Prefectural College of Health Sciences (323-1Kamioki-machi, Maebashi)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: