Materials Writers SIG of JALT:
Materials Writers Weekend Workshop (Day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, October 25th, 2003 Time: 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Speaker: Workshop Participants
The Materials Writers SIG's first-ever outside-of-conference-time get-together will be a gathering of people, SIG members and non SIG members, who are interested in creating materials, for the purpose of talking together about what is involved in materials creation. The program is still being shaped, but these are the current proposals:
- Do a weekend project, in which small groups plan a set of materials appropriate to a given theme or specific teaching goal.
- Critique currently available materials, for the purpose of understanding what it is that makes or doesn't make good materials.
- Report on articles found in publications here and there, for the purpose of spreading good ideas.
Organization: Materials Writers Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Materials Writers SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free (only for Materials Writers SIG members)
Non-members: 1500 yen for the 2-day event (for non Materials Writers SIG members, even other JALT members)
Venue: Yufuin Onsen, Oita, Kyushu (Nihon Bunri University Yufuin Seminar House)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Materials Writers SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: