TOEIC test-taking techniques
Date: Sunday, September 26th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:45 PM
Speaker: Keinichi Fukuzawa
Keinichi Fukuzawa, a local TOEIC expert in the Suwa area, will give a talk about his TOEIC test-taking experiences and offer tips on how to improve your score. Fukuzawa sensei has studied Business English in the USA and most recently was profiled in The Daily Yomiuri's TOEIC Booster article from 19th Decenber 2003. This should be a most practical session for both teachers and students.
Organization: Shinshu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shinshu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Matsumoto M-Wing, Room 4-1
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shinshu JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: