Window on the World and End of Year Party
Date: Sunday, December 12th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:45 PM
Speaker: Tamao Hoshina
At this end of year event at Tami Kaneko's home, members and non-members are invited to enjoy some snacks and listen to Ms. Tamao Hoshina who will be giving a talk about her experiences in Cambodia for the Japanese voluntary organization JICA. After studying in the USA, Tamao returned to Japan and became involved in special needs education in the state system. Currently she works at Hanada Yogo Gakko and is interested in "shikiji kyoiku", the education of recognizing words. Come along to this last event of the Shinshu JALT calendar and enjoy what looks to be a fascinating talk.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tami Kaneko's home, Suwa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code: