The Japanese Society for Language Sciences:
The 6th Annual International Conference of JSLS (day 2 of 2)
Date: Friday, June 18th, 2004 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Keynote Speakers: Bonnie Schwartz (University of Hawai’i at Manoa, USA) and Yukio Otsu (Keio University, Japan).
JSLS encourages submissions on research pertaining to language sciences, including linguistics, psychology, education, computer science, brain science, and philosophy, among others. JSLS is not committing to one or a few particular theoretical frameworks. JSLS respects any scientific endeavor that aims to contribute to a better understanding of the human mind and the brain through language. Please see the JSLS conference site for details.
Organization: The Japanese Society for Language Sciences
Venue: Aichi Shukutoku University (Hoshigaoka Campus), Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japanese Society for Language Sciences
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: