Applied Linguistics Association of Korea:
ALAK 2004 Annual International Conference (day 1 of 2)
Date: Friday, December 3rd, 2004 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers in progress
The theme of this conference is "Discourse and Cognitive Approaches to SLA." The plenary speakers are Carol Chapelle (Iowa State University, USA), Rod Ellis (University of Auckland, New Zealand), Gabriele Kasper (University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA) and Eric Kellerman (University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands). The ALAK calls for presentations (20-minute talk and 10-minute discussion) in all areas of applied linguistics. Please see the ALAK 2004 conference page for details.
Organization: Applied Linguistics Association of Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Applied Linguistics Association of Korea
Email QR Code: