West Tokyo JALT:
Cooperative Development for Language Teachers
Date: Sunday, June 13th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Andrew Boon
The presentation will describe a teacher development program in which two teachers adopted the supportive and non-judgmental interactional environment framework of Julian Edge's Cooperative Development and worked together in order to raise awareness of and find new perspectives about their teaching.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tokyo Keizai University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: