Music as a Global Language for Interactive Communication
Date: Sunday, June 6th, 2004 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Keiko Abe-Ford
Put away the textbooks and let the music inspire the children! Children learn the essential conversational elements of English through singing and sharing their natural joy. The presenter will demonstrate practical and communicative hands-on activities for children.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: free event sponsored by Apricot Book Company
Venue: Aichi University, Toyohashi Campus, Building 5, room 520
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299